Resources to Reconnect Community
|Whose Grandma Are You||Intergenerational Community Guide|
|Teen Kit||Across the Generations|
|Creating Caring Communities||IG Day|
i2i Intergenerational Society was created in 2008 by educators, health care workers, older adults, community, youth and parents, to promote intergenerational programs and learning opportunities, and to assist in developing rich and sustainable connections between generations.
The ‘i2i’ is an abbreviation of our purpose, an ‘invitation (i) to intergenerational immersion (2i)’.
As we are a not-for-profit society, we operate on private and corporate donations and grants.
- Initiate intergenerational (IG) bridging in community
- Further develop existing IG programs
- Create full immersion IG models such as The Meadows School ProjectTM
We support intergenerational learning by:
- Connecting IG projects across Canada
- Sharing current research and resources in the IG field
- Offering a forum for IG discussion
- Providing IG project consultation both on-line and in person
- Giving keynote presentations, conference talks, workshops on IG themes
|i2i Intergenerational Society is proud to be supported in part by:
|DIRTT Environmental Solutions www.dirtt.net (Calgary, AB, Canada), CEO Mogens Smed.|
|Nixon Wenger LLP – Experience. Knowledge. Integrity (Vernon, BC, Canada)|