ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!
Are you wondering where to start?
Remember this website has the capability of translating the documents below into any one of seven languages. Click on the flag in the upper right hand corner of this screen to activate the translation process.
1. Determine from the Programs page what size of a project you want to do.
- Do you want to do a small, Baby Steps project, a slightly more committed Mama steps project, or are you ready to work into a full immersion project?
2. Click below on the project checklist you require.
3. Print the Synoptic of the society’s goals and roles.
4. Print a copy of the brochure.
5. Have a look at the IG Toolkit under menu heading ‘RESOURCES’.
- There are several checklists and charts that may assist you as well.
6. Don’t forget! We are here to help you launch into the project logistics and give you guidance along the way should you so desire such help.
7. CONTACT US for further clarification or assistance.
How to Get Started Full Immersion
OTHER PRINT MATERIALS